At Pacific Eye Associates, we have three exceptional and experienced optometrists, Dr. Thomas King OD, Laura Inger OD, and Mary Kwong, OD. All three of these doctors are qualified to examine your eyes and determine the health of your eye, as well as prescribe spectacles and contact lenses. In addition to our optometrists, we have a first-rate optical team, who can assist with the selection of frames and determine which lenses are right for you.
What Services Do We Offer?
- Health Check of your Eyes
- Visual Acuity Test
- Glasses Prescription, if needed
- Contact Prescription, if needed
- Frames and Lenses for Purchase
- Contacts for Purchase
Types of Eyeglasses Lenses We Offer:
The optical department carries the state of the art lenses from these companies, Hoya, Zeiss, and Seiko-Pentax. It is important to find the right lenses that work well with your eyes and there are different ways you can customize these lenses:
- Special computer lenses
- Progressive Lenses (no-line bifocals)
- Hi-Index: Lenses can now be made thinner and lighter
- Polycarbonate: Makes the lenses more durable
- Variety of Coatings: All lenses in California come with Ultraviolet coating for free. We offer specialized tints, polarized and scratch resistant coating as well.
Brand Frames We Offer:
The Optical Boutique has a full selection of quality frames ranging in different prices to suite your budget. Below are just some of the frames on offer at our boutique.