At Pacific Eye Associates, we have three exceptional and experienced optometrists, Dr. Thomas King OD, Laura Inger OD, and Mary Kwong, OD. All three of our doctors graduated from the prestigious doctoral program of Optometry from University of California, Berkeley. All three of these doctors are qualified to examine and determine the wellness of your eye, as well as prescribe glasses and contact lenses.
In addition to our optometrists, we have an American Board Of Opticianry (ABO) certified optical team, who can assist with the selection of frames and determine which lenses are right for you. ABO is the largest and most prestigious Opticians’ certification organization, recognizing individuals whose Opticianry skills and knowledge meet predetermined standards of excellence.
What Services Do We Offer?
- Health Check of your Eyes
- Visual Acuity Test
- Glasses Prescription, if needed
- Contact Prescription, if needed
- Frames and Lenses for Purchase
- Contacts for Purchase
Types of Eyeglasses Lenses We Offer
Our boutique carries the state of the art lenses from these companies, Hoya, Zeiss, and Seiko-Pentax. It is important to find the right frames and lenses that work well with your eyes and there are different ways you can customize these lenses:
- Special computer lenses
- Progressive Lenses (no-line bifocals)
- Hi-Index: Lenses can now be made thinner and lighter
- Polycarbonate: Makes the lenses more durable
- Variety of Coatings: All lenses in California come with Ultraviolet coating for free. We offer specialized tints, polarized and scratch resistant coating as well.
Brand Frames We Offer
The Optical Boutique has a full selection of quality frames ranging in different prices to suit your budget. Below are just some of the frames on offer at our boutique.