Your Safety is our Principle
Hi I’m Dr. Scott So from Pacific Eye Associates. We are very excited to be able to see you again for all of your medical and surgical needs. As we carefully reopen for routine care, our office will feel and look very different but I want to ensure you that safety is our guiding principle.
For Your Safety
- Please bring a mask or cloth covering over your nose and mouth. Be sure to wear it throughout the visit.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment, this will allow our waiting room to feel spacious.
Behind The Scenes
- Staff members & doctors are required to wear face masks
- Each of our examination and treatment rooms, and all diagnostic machines, will be cleaned before and after each patient visit to ensure safety.
- Our common areas, such as our waiting rooms, are disinfected throughout the day
- The entire office will be disinfected daily
We also understand that you may choose to stay at home during these times, and I would welcome you to explore our telemedicine options on our website.
The world may be opening and changing, but our commitment to your vision remains the same. Thank you for your confidence and trust, we can’t wait to see you.