Your Safety is our Principle
Hi I’m Dr. Scott So from Pacific Eye Associates. We are very excited to be able to see you again for all of your medical and surgical needs. As we carefully reopen for routine care, our office will feel and look very different but I want to ensure you that safety is our guiding principle. As much as possible, we want zero physical contact with you and our staff.
For Your Safety
- Non-contact temperature monitoring at our entrance
- Please bring a mask or cloth covering over your nose and mouth. Be sure to wear it throughout the visit.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment, this will allow our waiting room to feel spacious while we maintain social distancing. Many of our chairs have been removed for your comfort.
Zero Physical Contact
We have customized our scheduling software to enable you to check in and out with zero physical contact. You will be doing this on your smart phone, iphone and android compatible. I would encourage you to take full advantage of this new platform that includes text messaging, scheduling, and online payments. A few days before your visit, you will receive a text or email with a link where you can begin your registration in the comfort and safety of your home. Best to still bring your smartphone with you to your appointment.
In the past, we encouraged meeting your family and loved ones that support your care. But, right now it is not safe to do so unless there is a true need for a caregiver. We ask that anyone accompanying you to wait in the car or in the lobby downstairs. We really appreciate your cooperation.
Behind The Scenes
- We are protecting our staff and physicians with daily temperature monitoring
- Staff members & doctors are required to wear face masks
- Each of our examination and treatment rooms, and all diagnostic machines, will be cleaned before and after each patient visit to ensure safety.
- Our common areas, such as our waiting rooms, are disinfected throughout the day
- The entire office will be disinfected daily
We also understand that you may choose to stay at home during these times, and I would welcome you to explore our telemedicine options on our website.
The world may be opening and changing, but our commitment to your vision remains the same. Thank you for your confidence and trust, we can’t wait to see you.