COVID-19 Safety Measures
As vaccination rates increase and restrictions ease in San Francisco and the Bay Area, our office are implementing new measures to ensure that you’re returning to a safe environment. Safety is our top priority. Some of our physicians are offering virtual telemedicine visits. Please click here to learn more.
For Our Staff & Office – Screening & Disinfecting
- Staff members & doctors are required to wear face masks
- The entire office is thoroughly disinfected daily
- Our common areas, such as our waiting rooms, are disinfected throughout the day
- The ophthalmic technicians will disinfect all diagnostic machines, exam rooms and all instruments before each patient.
For Patients- A New Appointment Process
- Please bring a face mask or covering and wear it at all times. Masks are still mandatory at our facility at this time.
- Please plan to be at our office no more than 10 minutes before your schedule appointment.
- One person may accompany you for your visit.
We Are Here For You
These new processes and guidelines to keep you safe. At first, all these rules may seem overwhelming. Our goal is provide a safe environment for you. As we start to transition back to the new normal, please call us at 415-923-3007 or send us a message if you have any questions or concerns.